"I get ill from one cigarette!" *cough cough cough*
So.. yeah that's me & Sandra Dee.
The other night I was so in a mood to binge, so I chain smoked a bit to avoid, it works... I don't think my body's used to it. And I over did it. And I felt SO ill, and now when even I just have one I get nauseous and ill.
Today our math teacher didn't show up, so me and a friend walked to the park to smoke. She's the friend who can make me feel so much like shit and she DID for a bit in the day, but then was being nice. I can never tell anymore..
I had some m&ms for lunch. But it was strangely controlled.
Did you know a malteser have 11 calories in 1??? Holy shit, how is that even possible?
My friends wanted me to come to town after school, but I'm seeing the boy (only for a few minutes).. but still. And then hanging out with my friend at HIS house, god everyone thinks I like him.
If you knew who Angus & Julia Stone were, then you'd be pleased to know Julia has a new solo album, it's GREAT but so so dark.
I ran into my ex when I was with the boy, holding hands the other day. I was afraid this might make him stop talking to me, coz we've been friends again lately. But luckily we were still chatting and such today.. It's nice.
Anyway, gonna go drink my tea. Got a new fave! Vanilla sleepytime tea. It's delicious.
Ta ta <3
No comments:
Post a Comment