Saturday, October 16, 2010

Skipping, Smoking, Piano..

I skipped school yesterday, caught a bus to the boyfriend's house. We stayed in watching Scrubs and him eating.
I ate nothing but a menthol all day, and that was only because I had a cigarette on my way to meet him, and he disapproves of smoking, in a way - so do I. But I need it, to calm me.
When I've had boyfriends in the past, they usually make me happy, but it's different now. It's not that I don't like him, coz I really do.. It's just not bothering me either way. I think I've taught myself to be alone, to LIKE being alone.
I stayed at my dad's house later that night. He ordered a pizza. I picked at two slices and threw two away when he wasn't looking.. I came back to mum's in the morning and she near forced pancakes down my throat.. I didn't have any. It was tempting though. I learnt a new song on piano, Real Love - Regina Spektor - it's a great song.
Hmm what else? Nothing much. It's about 1pm and I've had about 50 berries.. and a carrot. About 70 calories..

BTW - Irene if you read this, does your discussion board still work??
Email me? atthesnow@hotmail.com..

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about being alone.
    I like being alone too.
    It's somehow calming to know you can be by yourself. So many people need others to entertain them...

    ReplyDelete