Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm Not Yours

Light me up a cigarette and put it in my mouth.. You're the only one who wants me to die.
And I can think of a thousand reasons why, I don't believe in you.. I don't believe in you.
I'm not yours anymore.

I just had dinner. Pasta. when was the last time I had pasta? I don't know really. So my intake today has been good, I got bored hungry so I had some corncakes and coffee. And now I still have my coffee. Delicious, appetite suppressing coffee. :)
Intake:
banana - 90
2x carrot - 40
seaweed - 10
yoghurt - 70
baby food - 50
corn cakes - 120
pasta - 200
= 550
I find bananas and coffee are really good for the mornings. I went to my local grocery after school and bought 10 things of baby food for 5 dollars. Bargain. And a bag of carrots. Carrots are amazing, I love them. The side of my stomach is hurting like crazy and I don't even know why. I'm tossing up between going figure skating by myself to practice or bike riding tomorrow with a friend, hmm. Wish I could do both. But I am gonna go to the gym tomorrow night regardless.
I've set up a binge bag under my bed, it's filled with stuff to help me overcome those urges:
Gum, water, baby food, seaweed, corncakes, teas, apple cider vinegar.
Ahh you don't even know how much I want to go get some cereal or something. I MIGHT. Oh gosh. I hate sitting at home when hungry. I wanted to go the gym today, but mother was all like "nooo rah rah rah". Lame!
I had a drama performance today! It failed a little bit coz someome didn't learn their lines but it was okay. My ex spoke to me today! It was crazy, we haven't spoken for like 6 months and he just turns to me smiling and says "How's it going?", it was cool coz I enjoyed being friends with him. but whatevs. He has a cool brother.
My best friend is on a diet she told me about. Apparently you cut out all grains, beans and dairy. So you live on meat and veg.
Sounds a bit retarded. Like, meat is fat and protein and then no carbs? You do need SOME carbs otherwise your blood sugar drops and you go insane. haha at least that's how I feel when my blood sugar drops.
AAAND I just ate another half bagel with peanut butter.
hmm so that's 850 for the day.
Argh so tempting to have more. I'm lame.
goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment