Anyway, I'm not so much like that today, my hands are moving at like a million miles an hour while I write this and I'm chewing a piece of gum rapidly. I couldn't sleep very well. I went to sleep at about 2am, I uhhhh wait what was it? Oh yeah, I had a dream, a dream about god knows what but I remember enjoying it. I think I was thin in it - haha isn't that nice? I woke up at 8.30, I'm meant to be at school 5 to 9. But we have assembly today, they can never tell who was there for assembly and who wasn't, so win win. I just had 3 cups of coffee and running off the energy of that. I have rehearsal tonight, should be interesting. i think I'll go ice skating tomorrow after school.. I love ice skating, gosh I don't even know.
I love the Kooks. I'm wearing red lipstick. I matched it with beads.
Me and a boy worked out what we will be eating during production week of our show...
We worked this out due to me telling him he needs to try certain foods and love them and vice versa.
Baby food, coffee, oats, raspberry licorice bullets, koh kai nuts, green beans, chai, chilli chocolate, sesame snaps, nashi pears.
Should be interesting. Of course he'll be eating most of that ;)
Ummmmmmmmm yeah.I went to the markets on Saturday, they were great. I love the markets so much. The vibe, the smell, everything. I wish there were more markets, but I can always get my father to take me to them, in fact I might go to the fruit and veg markets on saturday! Oh wait, I think I'm going out for breakfast with people, then we're going ice skating, then to the movies. I'll just have coffee at breakfast (good because the place we're going is fucking expensive so I have an excuse, coffee is probably like 7 bucks) and then ICE SKATING meaning calories burnt. OH YEAH.
I'm sleeping at a friend's house that night, we organised to have a 'noodle night'.. hmm but she used to be anorexic and she's really into exercise so hopefully it will be fine. And on Friday night I have a good friend's party. I'm pumped! I'll see if this guy wants to do anything after that..
Spring is here, yet it's still rainy, windy, freezing. Fucking hell go away winter you meanie. hahahaha.
ABBEY LEE KERSHAW IS BLONDE :(
nooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I really want a Yak Wool blanket. Oh that would be my wish!
I've made a rule that every week I cross off something I'm known to binge on and don't binge on it. This week is peanut butter and boy am I glad coz before I used to get through like half a jar. which was bad coz a jar is like 2000 calories. SO YEAH. NEXT week is cereal. I always go pour 'just a little more' or 'just to finish off the milk'.. ya know??
Quotes I found recently that Ilike:
- If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution
- I took the road less travelled by and that has made all the difference (it helps me, may not help you..)
- I had a hole in my heart, so I threw away my plate, because nothing filled me up, no matter what I ate
Byeeeeee <3
Also, anyone in aus?
No comments:
Post a Comment