Saturday, August 21, 2010

Am I Happy?

I feel.. kind of off - not sad, but I am? I don't really understand how I'm feeling, it's like this unconscious sadness, I'm using all my strength to repress it, in fact I feel this way rather often. I feel like I'm just waiting for something to end, for something good to happen, but I don't know what it is. I just went to a gig, it was boring and cold. There were 'old' friends there.. and my usual group. We all got maccas coz a few of them were stoned, I was invited, but I feel as if I'm dis-including myself, and I don't want to be, but I don't want to join them a lot. I had a black coffee at maccas, it surprised me how good it was - learn something new everyday. A boy kissed me, he was flirting with me all night and then kissed my hand and said "next time it'll be the lips, or maybe this time!" and he pulled me in and then kissed me, it was a bit sleazy but whatever. It was kinda nice. This guy that I've ALWAYS been on-off with was there too, we haven't been that way in a while, but I feel as though we're almost about to slip into that pattern, but we're friends again and I'm really happy that way. THEN there was this guy that has been sorta flirting on me, and we keep making plans to go out but we both forget about it. So yeah - guy's night for me...
In other news, we decorated cupcakes today. Butter icing, m&ms, choc freckles, jelly lollies - all there for the taking, in fact being GIVEN to me to eat. and I didn't eat any.
I have to work tomorrow.. bleh. Oh well. Goodnight! <3
Lily is making me feel a bit better.

1 comment:

  1. awww cant see the pic but seems like you had a pretty ok day overall. glad you got to get out even though. and wowww the flirtyness! ^__^

    im sorry your always sad, it sucks. its really hard to be truly happy for longer than a moment, i myself have never been happy longer than that.

    ReplyDelete