I never posted about this.. but I thought I'd explain.
I don't own a scale, the only time I get to weigh myself is at my next door neighbor's house, in their bathroom.
I do however own a mirror and a set a of eyes. And I LOOK thinner, I can definitely see it. Lately My stomach has been flatter. Yesterday at the gym I was doing resistance, and my ribs were ANNOYING me by sticking in to me, that's not the norm for me, so I'm happy. This diet that I'm currently on is working really well, it's consistent and steady and I don't binge at all or even go over. I've been going about 500-800 one day and every other day is 1000-1200, it's to keep my metabolism from shutting down, and to keep me from being too hungry. Although I am hungry all the time now, but not in a way that is bothering me.. It's like background noise, I can't really hear it but I know it's there. I actually enjoy it, I don't want to be satisfied - what if I get comfortable with that?? And I do better on my 500 days knowing that tomorrow I am allowed to eat more, but then on the next day I find I don't even want to - but know that I SHOULD to keep a) my metabolism running and b) from binging. I also make sure that I balance out my meals with protein, fiber and carbs; I try and get not too much fat but I don't completely avoid it. I also avoid sugar because it messes with your blood sugar and makes you want MORE sugar, which obviously doesn't help much. Lately I've been drinking lemon juice and ginger in hot water in the morning before I eat ANYTHING.. I used to do it with cold water - but I find hot water makes me feel better.. And it also makes my stomach feel kinda funny so that I don't want food so that is helping a lot! And then I take a multi vitamin - although technically you should take them at night so that they have time to process through your system slowly, I just haven't gotten to it yet. Anyway.. Lately I can feel my ribs poking out and my hip bones more. I'm happy about this! :)
Intake for today:
Porridge with chia and 30 raspberries - 250
kiwi fruit - 50
pita pizza (no cheese) - 150
fat free yoghurt - 70
mandarin - 30
porridge - 150
pasta thing - 300
smoothie - 50
= 1050
Yeah! What I wanted! :) There's some smoothie left over, perhaps I'll have some more.
I made it with a bunch of raspberries (30), some peach slices (20), mango slices (40) and like 1/3 cup lite soy milk (20). = 110 and it made like 2 1/2 glasses. Equals 44 cals a glass! :)
So IF negative calories are true, then dude.. That's like a 0 calories smoothie. But I'm a bit skeptical about them, But still - under 100 per glass definitely.
I had rehearsal today and this guy there kept TOUCHING me, ugh. He has no idea what personal space - it's fucking annoying. Oh, and that guy that I was texting? He won't STOP texting me - even when I don't reply. It's kinda annoying me.
Anyway - Ciao!
*Update* Had some nutrigrain, 150. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment