Monday, August 16, 2010

Redskins.. Running.. Jobs..


Ow, my teeth.
The boys made me do it.
They made me buy them redskins.
I love sugar. Oh dear I think I'm addicted. I had 6.
250 calories worth of sugar.
BUT it gave me a massive kick of energy, I'm so boring when I'm lacking energy, my brain stops being able to function any thoughts aside from 'how many calories in this?'.
Anyway - I have a job interview! WIN. At a health food store, my dad's friend owns. Coool cooool cool.
I'm reading a book about yoga and different positions, so gonna take it up. EVERY MORNING. ha, maybe one day. I actually used to do it every morning - those were the days.
OREOS are vegan! WHAT? No way! Yes way! ahhhhhhhh..
Not that I'm vegan - I'm sorta giving it up. I need the protein and it's hard to find vegan foods AND high protein low calorie foods, when I lose enough weight I will go back to it. But not for now.
I'm sipping a bottle of apple cider vinegar in water. My dad let me have his bottle of acv. Coolies, it speeds up metabolism and is proven to make pounds come off.
I had to RUN today in the freeeezing cold wind. Oh god it was horrid. PE - crazy PE. Ran like a kilometer? Suppose I should be happy.
Ummmmm boys are cool? They begged me to buy 16 redskins and then we divided them.
I would like you to take a moment to mourn the death of Elvis Presley, who died on this day in 1977.
I FEEL like I have a lot to say - but then I go to type and nothing much comes out.
Well anyway, intake:
Cereal (the usual) - 150
Bodywise bar - 110
Fat free apple pie flavour yoghurt - 70
mandarin - 30
tomato and cheese sandwich - 250
redskins - 250
half a muesli bar - 50
= 910.
Oh poo! Oh well, my metabolism will stay running this way - I've had soooo much sugar.
Dinner is yet to come, unfortunately I have no clue what is being served.
Oh well, guess I'll find out!
I'm going to buy a bag of lollipops and have one per day (50 calories).
Bye <3

1 comment:

  1. WOW health food store! you lucky ass! XD hope you get it! im a "mostly" pescetarian haha not fully cuz i stil eat chicken and red meat once in a while. i dont really eat red meat too much which technically makes me a pesce-pollotarian, but people think its stupid to give it a name so i just say i dont eat red meat. i want to give up poultry too someday =) and i used to do yoga, its awesome!

    reply: no thass not my latte art haha i wish! just a pic i found online. i love your numbers 5-8! i should add being a barista in a small café/coffee shop.

    ReplyDelete