Okay I'm sick of this whole "taking it slow thing", but I don't want my metabolism to slow. So I'm going to alternate - 1000, 500, 1000, 500, 1000, 500.. ya get it.
Today's intake was about 800...
Cereal with chia, berries, soymilk - 150
carrot and ginger soup - 50
2/3 fruit and nut bar (gave the rest to someone) - 120
mandarin + apple - 90
lollies - 50
weet bix - 190
porridge (x2) - 300
= 950
argh WORSE than i thought. this is terrible!
I NEED TO FRICKING GET MA BUT GOING - what? lol.
hmm. I went to the gym today and they set me up a program, unfortunately it was just a lot of talk, not much working out. I think I'll go again tomorrow.
I'm up to page 172 of Wasted, it's so good! So interesting!
I had the biggest fight with my mum today, about NOTHING - she just went absolutely nuts.
I need some sleep, I'm so worn down and my eyes sting, everyone at rehearsal said I looked drugged up.
Anyway, I'm too tired to make this interesting.
Goodnight (or morning!)
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment