Fuck me.
I'm sick :(
I have no energy, my muscles hurt, i can't think properly.
But on the plus side, even though my stomach HURTS coz I'm so hungry - I have no appetite.
I feel like shit. I just want to sleep, but I can't.
Owwwww everything hurts..
Today's intake
Cereal (..) - 120
fruit & nut bar - 180
soup - 50
kiwi fruit - 30
apple - 70
mushrooms & spinach - 30
strawberries - 20
= 500
nice well rounded number.
I spent all day / last night texting that boy I went skating with. He's kinda cool............ Meh.
My friend and I may or may not be doing acid tomorrow night.... at some weird rave. I don't even know what I think of it, but if you read this and don't approve - please don't tell me, it can make you have a really fucking bad trip if you're having second thoughts. I should know, after what happened when I took shrooms...
I had like a revelation in mini form yesterday. I realized that this guy that I had quite a big thing for earlier this year.. well.. I just remembered how obvious it was that he liked me too. (he asked me over like EVERY weekend to get high with him) and we'd lie in his bed, arms around eachother. I didn't think much of it then, but I really really miss it now. I always get these stupid emotional attachments to people..
I wanna be thin soon - but I hate being in a crappy mood, I don't think I'm very fun when I don't eat too much.
Did I mention that I found the PERFECT dress for formal, and it was too BIG and it was vintage so there was only one. FML, it probably woulda fit me like 4 months ago lol. It was so awesome. I should have taken a pic, it had purple cheque, reminded me of alice in wonderland.
Today I watched one of my friends eat a king sized boost bar and a packet of jelly lollies by herself. and it just amazes me that anyone voluntarily does this without a care about how many calories in those.
Ummmmmmm mind is going like a million miles an hour, can't think straight - too many thoughts.
MUM goes away in like 5 days, then I can be free from her constant, 'did you eat today? what did you eat? are you eating properly??'.. or just her yelling at me about nothing.
G-sus! I sound really ED but I'm not. I just yeah.................................
I'm SO not going to school tomorrow, I need to sleep.
On a different note - Lily Allen's pregnant! How awesome for her!
Here's a pretty song i saw live at splendor -
Thank you for your comment (:
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to congratulate you on your intake today, even though you feel sick and like crap- I hope you feel better soon!
Also, I love Angus and Julia Stone, and I especially love that song, so I like you.
xx