Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hobo hippie child.

"Ohkay, my blood sugar is feeling low so this post may be a bit.. hmmmm."

^^ Wrote that earlier, beginning a post, but soon realising that my brain was too dead for that shit.
I have now had my dinner and am feeling a little bit more functional but still am 'out of it'.
Lately I've become very interested in stuff. Wow, good choice of words @me..
When I was younger I would read books such as 'goosebumps' or 'the saddle club', you know? As I've gotten older I've read 'young adult fiction' or 'adult fiction' or 'romance' novels. But wow, MOST of those now bore me - what I've been reading now have been memoirs, biographies, studies, fact books and the likes. I just want to know EVERYTHING I can. I want to know why we're obsessed with being thin and NOT with being fat? Sounds like a ridiculous question yes, but think about - society used to ADORE fatties, it was a sign of wealth. I want to know about politics and history and health and yoga and EVERYTHING. I've just started following a bunch-load of new blogs, all anonymous (sorry, they won't show up on my 'following' list). They all seem pretty cool.
How adorable is this coffee? Makes me want coffee..
I have decided something.
I do NOT enjoy feeling sick and tired from lack of nutrition. I do NOT enjoy feeling guilty for eating an apple (seriously, it's a bit OTT). I do NOT enjoy being so superficial.
I just.. well it's just that I don't like thinking about this stuff ALL the time. I envy the way other people just EAT when hungry without having to calculate the calories and fat and add it all up before doing so. And I feel so superficial, I don't care what ANYONE else looks like - fat, thin, average. Who gives a shit? So why is it SO important to me how I look, it shouldn't be. I'll always care quite a bit, but I won't let it be the reason I'm living & I'm definitely going to be healthy + thin.
Ever felt guilt from eating an apple? I have. I just kind of realised how ridiculous that was.

Anyway - I'm in a good mood tonight! Even though that whole thing sounded depressed and stuff - trust me it's not. It's conveyed in a positive way. I love tea. TEA tea teeeeaaa tea. teat.atea.tea.tea..eat. aet. Tea! It's great. I currently have some peppermint tea. I had rehearsal today - ugh so boring and tiring and I hate the choreographer and it was a dance rehearsal - she is seriously incompetent. But our producer and director are awesome people and they make it so fun! I borrowed Dexter season 3 from a friend! Well actually it's that boy I went on said date with and yeah.. I'm looking very much forward to watching it. I also started reading a book titled ' the holocaust' - excited I am to read up on it! I bought this cooooool-as jumper yesterday from a vintage clothing sale. Did I mention this already? See I don't even know. I might be going to see WICKED the musical in Sydney! Ahhhhhh awesome. I'm so pumped.

I'm hun-ger-ee. I KNEW this would happen, see if I was in this mood at home, I would have gotten up and eaten straight after dinner for energy. But since I'm not at home, I do not! I set it up this way hahahaha. Sneakkkky. Anyway. I might have a mandarin - I'm hankering for one, and at 30 calories per mandarin, I think I'll be just fine. Intake today:
Uncle Toby's Plus Fiber Lift Cereal + vanilla soy milk - 150
Tomato & cheese sandwich on mega-grain bread - 200
ForMe no-fat cheesecake flavor yoghurt - 70
Roast vegies - 200
= 620
I don't even know how I managed that low. It's not even an effort today.
Seriously that bread is deeeeee-licious. I'm SO getting my mother to buy it when she gets back. (You get it at Brumby's Bakery). Oh and PARSNIPS - seriously, why does nobody eat parsnips? They're ah-mazing! And I just found out about this stuff called PB2, apparently it's powdered peanut butter and you add water and it makes like a very very low fat and low calorie (as in 50 cals for 2 tablespoons! in comparison to regular PB which is like 200 cals for that) peanut butter but still has plenty protein - sounds perfect! So much stuff to get when mother returns - here's my list:
Almond milk, mega-grain bread, bottled oolong tea, almond butter, PB2, shirataki noodles, bodywise muesli bars, uncle toby's plus cereal varieties.. :)

Today I'm dressed like a hippie / hobo / girlfriend who slept at boyfriend's house and grabbed the first large jumper she could find to compensate for lack of clean clothing / pajama wearing person..
I thought it was a good look ;) TBH I just didn't care, I was comfortable and that's all that mattered.

I'm sick of this plateau I'm stuck at! It's driving me nuts: 57, 58, 59, 58, 57, 59, 58.. OVER and over. Wish me luck!

I NEED to get back in to yoga - it makes me feel so GOOD. I just adore it. NOTE TO SELF* attend one of the 5 free yoga classes a week that my gym provides its members (ie: me).

Wow - just mushed a bunch of thoughts into a post. Anyway - if you read it all, congrats. If not - it's okay. You're forgived!

1 comment:

  1. hey! new fooollower! ^__^

    i think if you like that cute coffee, youd love latte art! ever heard of it? im learning and going to be an at home barista XD dont think id be good anough to work at a coffee shop though i applied for starbucks. take a look!

    http://www.ilovemuffins.es/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/latte-art.jpg

    i dont think we have PB2 at kroger or remke but im defo taking a look into tha thanks! thass the only 2 grocery stores by my house tha i know of, juss moved here. i ger peter pan whipped peanut butter- 150 per tbsp :P

    i LOVELOVELOVEADOREADMIRE vintage clothing!!! im a thrift shop girl all the way! ^__^ too bad we dont have any vintage sales.

    ReplyDelete