Arggggghhh my cat is giving me a really fucking evil glare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RUN. :)
I found cheap seaweed and a bottle of iced oolong tea, woo!
I want to read a new book, any ideas?
Ugh, I'm bored. My boss just texted me, asking why I'm not at work! :S :S :S I could have sworn I told someone to take my shift...
I'm listening to musical soundtracks - the best music haha. Well I love it. Little Shop Of Horrors!
Yesterday afternoon my father rang me, he sounded a little drunk.. And he wanted me to come over later. I agreed because I do miss my father and love him. He told me he would ring me later, but didn't and I called him today and he isn't answering.. :(
I have some lemongrass incense burning, it's great - I love lemongrass.. Ever had lemongrass noodles? They're delicious! In fact - I might make some for dinner! But my favourite incense is definitely nag champa, it's great.I found a new setting on my camera that makes things 'super vivid', it's extremely handy and makes pictures look cool! I used to have photoshop but it was an illegal copy on my old computer and I couldn't transfer to this one.. Ah well. that was back in the day when I used to love playing neopets, ahh those were the days. Actually, I think I'm gonna go play some neopets, just a few games.. Can't hurt (except I might get addicted :P)
I'm reading 'The Devil Wears Prada' book, it's good so far. I'm a total book-nut (lol...) and I always have to have something new to read. My best friend said she'd let me borrow Breakfast at Tiffany's but alas always forgets! Silly... I don't quite know why I want to read that book aside from that I love the movie. My all time favourite book is definitely Peter Pan, even though it's technically a kid's book. It makes me cry in the end.I just read some article, holy crap these things freak me out.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/core_march_8.htm
Okay, I've just been reading over some old posts and I can't believe how much of an idiot I was.
Seriously, sometimes I just have the stupidest ideas and.. wow.
Anyway. Gonna go use this lovely sunny day well!
:) <3
No comments:
Post a Comment