Friday, August 13, 2010

pizzzzza night, oh no.

uuuuuuuugh...........
hmmmmmm..........
ughhhhhhgh...........
bowl of high fiber cereal and vanilla soy milk - 150
peanut butter and jam on roll - 350
date roll - 150
apple - 70
mentos - 50
2x cupcakes - 120
1/2 cup porridge - 70
lollipop - 30
= 990
and the day is not over, dinner awaits me.
:(
i don't enjoy this 'eating normally' thing. I was totally at ma friend's and she had baked cupcakes and they were delicious, damn her... damn damn double damn her. No i love love love her.
have you SEEN the ingredients for mentos? it freaks me out.. sugar, corn syrup, hydrogenated coconut oil. that's the first three ingredients, awesome....
FUCK, just remembered, tonight's pizza night! :( :( :(
but luckily my other days won't be so bad! I've got a plan in my head!
high fiber cereal and vanilla soy - 150
pb & j sandwich (on just regular bread) - 300
nofat yoghurt - 70
apple - 70
= 590
+ whatever they serve me for dinner, which hopefully isn't toooooo bad!
coolies, that's totally like maybe even under 1000? depending on dinnnnnnner.
I CAN MAKE THIS WORK..
I um, did a bit of exercise today.. FOR ONCE in pe, we did like sprinting, so we ran like 600 metres in total, not massive amount, but eh - better than nothing. Then a crap lot of walking after school to go to friend's places / what not.. unfortunately said friend is into baking!
anywho, I'm going to a gay rights protest tomorrow!!! yay me! and also i'm going to a refugee rights protest too! haaha i'm so.. cool right? nah. anywho, luck to anyone reading who needs it!

No comments:

Post a Comment