Monday, August 23, 2010

Shame on me.

Fuck it. Again?
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
3 bowls of cereal - 500
2 rice cakes with peanut butter and jam - 150
muesli bar - 110
apple - 70
seaweed - 10
fatfree yoghurt - 70
oriental noodles - 250
half packet wafers - 300
half a finger bun - 150
half a spinach and cheese pastry - 200
handful of gummy lollies - 150
bowl of curry and rice - 300
4 jatz with peanut butter and honey - 100
= 2360
aw shit. Okay well I've calmed down now, I'm okay. I can do this! Someone please like yell at me? Haha. If you're in a bad mood then I'm here and ready.
I'm drinking black coffee, it's like 10pm. Ha, I am NOT going to get any sleep. Oh well, goodnight then.
Hope whoever's reading is doing well (and by that I mean at least better than me!)

2 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone has a bad day [or a couple] sometimes. Just put it behind your back and try better tomorrow. I know it's easier said than done, but what else can you really do? If you think about it beating yourself up doesn't lead to anywhere.
    Hope tomorrow is better :)
    By the way can I ask what country are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! im just kidding hun! dont be so hard on yourself, we all go through it! it sucks but the best thing you can do it let it motivate you to do better and keep moving on with your diet =)

    keep it up hun!
    alice-kii xxoo

    ReplyDelete