I've woken up with a new sort of motivation - last night I stayed up doing leg lifts and sit ups, in hopes of silently working off the pizza. I don't know how much difference it made. LUCKILY I don't weigh much more this morning than I did before the pizza. So I guess that's alright. So I woke up at 8am and I spent all morning doing leg lefts, balancing on one leg, sit ups, stretching. I watched the news channel and read while doing this, and I didn't properly sit down and relax until just now, at 11am. I'm going (walking.. meaning a 50 minute walk.. meaning at least 300 calories burnt) into town soon, to protest for gay rights - should be fun! I've had SO many cups of tea, like one every half hour.. so that's like 6 cups so far and everytime I get a cup of tea I also get a glass of ice water. I ate breakfast - 150 calories, I'm okay with that, for one thing there's nothing I can do, and for another thing - it get's my metabolism going for the day. I plan on skipping lunch as I'm going out so won't be expected to eat at home and I will have whatever I'm fed, hopefully something light! I just just just want this so bad and I'm glad. I need this, and I'm sick of doing this the 'healthy' way. I'm going to remain relatively healthy - eating good amounts of fiber, protein.. low carbs.. but keeping it LOW calorie as I can.
I can do this.
I will do this.
hmmmmmm pshyeah :)
<3
You CAN do this!
ReplyDeleteYou sound really motivated.
Good on you, girlie.
Super motivation is win!
ReplyDeleteYou're inspiring me to get off my fat ass and go do some step aerobics :)
Have a fun day, Lily and keep up the good work.