Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chai Tea is the best thing ever.

The lovely Miranda Kerr showed off her fine physique
 as she partook in a New Victoria's Secret campaign.
Today was not a good day.
I did not binge - I actual never binge anymore, I just always go over.
So up until the end of school my count was at about 600, and that's fine. I'd have like 200 for dinner and everything would be cool. But of course I have a life (friends). We went to the shops and I bought a jelly slurpy from the asian grocery (90 cals) and was gonna stick to that. Then my friend bought an 8 pack of muesli bars for 2 dollars and the other one bought bread and I had some muesli bars and bread.. and then we went to some comedy show thing at one of favourite cafes, it was very interesting but friends ordered WEDGES (mm..) and so yeah. I kept it to about 1500 for the day I think. I don't have a very clear idea of what it ended up being though. I did have dinner because that's unavoidable, and I had a chai tea with soy milk and honey, but it was so good that I'm not exactly worried about that. I can't believe I lived before chai. Chai chai chai.
The thing we saw at the cafe was actually REALLY informative, the guy kind of talked about some scientifical effects and theories and stuff that I found rather interesting and stuff. Here's some links to some stuff which I thought was cool. :)
http://www.damninteresting.com/unskilled-and-unaware-of-it
http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/callanish/39/3christs/3christs.htm
So what else? I have Alice in Wonderland pajamas, they're amazing. I love love love them. I'm decorating cup cakes tomorrow, hope I don't need to eat any. I might be going to this awesome hippie festival that's on soon! I got some new books to read. I bought some more seaweed snacks. Election for government on this Saturday! ME and a friend are having an election party. 40 hour famine this weekend! No food for a worldly cause! And we're doing it together! Wooooooo! Okay, I'm boring today - byeee.

3 comments:

  1. im sorry you werent able to stick to you plans. but thats how it is with friends, you cant ALWAYS say, no thanks im not hungry... but at least its better than bingeing! (:
    stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what it's like when friends buy you some food. You feel bad if you don't eat it and you feel bad if you eat it too. It's a lose-lose situation.
    Sounds like you'll be having an interesting weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, eating around other people suck. its pretty dificult and bad either way but hey, you can always make up for it tomorrow =) never forget that! sounds like you had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete