Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pasta pasta everywhere..

POTATOES. I totally ate roast potato, WILD I know. I can't help it though, I don't have hardly any say over the food I eat for the next two weeks, which in some ways is good and some bad. I realised just how un-normal my eating habits are today, when we went grocery shopping, normally my shopping list would be something like..                                nofat yoghurt, seaweed, fruit, carrots, lite soy milk... yeah. And we bought things like crackers, cereal, bread, fruit and veg, pasta sauce, chocolate, muesli bars. I had PASTA for dinner tonight, I don't even know the last time pasta was a regular meal for me. Another thing that is good about this is portion control, I feel rude asking for more food, or just going into the cupboard and getting some, so even if I'm hungry and wanting it, I don't. The things that worry me is my lack of choice on the matters of what goes into my mouth, I do however have some choice - I got to choose which cereal, bread and snacks I'll be eating. Fruit and nofat yoghurt for snacks (sticky date, vanilla and apple pie flavour, yum!)...
Anywho.. intake today!
weet bix with vanilla soy milk - 137
mandarin - 30
apple - 70
nofat mango yoghurt - 70
muesli bar - 120
pasta - 300
piece of choc - 50
= 757
I thought it was good! :)

1 comment:

  1. That count was really good, maybe this will do you some benefit. The whole not asking for food thing, too.

    ReplyDelete