
Ever notice how hot Kate Moss is? She's my favourite model, kinda old but still good.. I really don't like models such as Miranda Kerr, I mean sure she's pretty amazing looking (and I should be proud coz she's from my country :P).. but she's so fricking boring.. and I'm pretty sure she lies about what she eats>> Miranda's Supposed Diet Plan. Anyway, Kate Moss is interesting and fun, and British and like best friends with Lily Allen, and I love love love Lily so much (seen her twice, oh yeah!). Yeah, that man is creepy.
Well, I don't know how clear I made this, but I didn't eat yesterday. I had a chewable vitamin, that was all. It's bad to take regular vitamins if you're not eating, otherwise they won't digest in your stomach and you could get your stomach pumped if it went on for like 2 weeks.
I ate somewhat today, I went in to help my mother at work.. Catering for a holiday care program, it was fun! I made mac and cheese from scratch, my arms are SO sore.. AND I ate a small amount of it and some tomatoes and lettuce. I've had like 700 calories today. Oh and I had some apple cider vinegar (I actually like the taste lol) and some diet vanilla coke and a ton of black coffee. And I'm about to bake muffins for the holiday program, 5 trays of muffins to make by myself. Oh I'm gonna be tired.
Toy Story 3 was amazing! SOOOO good! Go see it my two followers (ooh I have followers)! Do it!
:D byeeeeee.
PS:I'm glad I'm back on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment