Monday, July 12, 2010

Everyday I succeed I'm another day closer towards my goal.

It's about 4:33pm.. I should be cleaning my room.
but anyway - intake:
2 weet bix with 1/4 cup choc soy milk and 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds - 158 cals
half a soy mocha - 100 cals
12 hot chips - 150 cals
some seaweed - 7 cals
chai tea (soy milk and honey) - 40 cals
= 455 cals
Cool. :)
My goal is to just stay under 500 calories everyday.
And to make sure I get a fair amount of nutrients, because when I don't - I binge. Which is horrible.
I actually have become such a health nut lol, I only ate the chips and mocha coz I was out with friends at a cafe. Otherwise it would have been like an apple and some miso soup.
but tomorrow I'm working for mother.. And we're making mac and cheese, no way am I eating that.
And then I have the afternoon with a friend. hmmm :)
Anyway - apparently seaweed helps weight loss.. And it's got like no calories. So that's all good in my opinion! I've realised how stupid I've been lately. I'm SO much happier and I feel so much better when I get nutrients, and yeah. And I'm still losing weight well.
Anyway, tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment