Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Peeing like a horse.

I have got to start getting up on time. I can't help it but I never do, I was up too late watching Sex and the City. I know I said that I would eat whatever I said I'd eat. But I couldn't, it just didn't appeal to me at all and I didn't see a reason. So I had an apple for fiber so that the crap I ate yesterday doesn't just sit inside me (gross, I know). I also took with me a bottle of green tea with lemon diluted to school, it's actually REALLY good for cravings / temptations and what not. Except it makes me pee like a horse. My mother just went to the shops, and I requested that she buy rice cakes! It was an idea i had recently, see I always need something substantial for lunch, but can never find enough  low calorie food. So I was going to settle for jam sandwiches (150 cals) but now I can have jam or vegemite on rice cakes and it'll be 70 cals! :) awesome sauce. Plus an apple - 70, and some seaweed - 7. 147 cals for lunchtimes :)
I have a few friends who today decided that it would be awesome to be anorexic and that they are going to not eat. For one thing - they won't be able to. For another - if they do, they'll only end up burning off muscle and gaining the fat back. It was kind of ridiculous today to hear them talking about how they're going to go anorexic and writing up lists on how to do it..
so yeah anyway. today's intake - 70 cals (apple)
:) it's like 4pm btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment