Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hair, groceries, fail (not me)

So I had nachos last night at my friend's place for dinner (I slept over)
probably like no more than 1000 calories. And that's alright, it's still a defeciet for today :)
This morning my friend dyed my hair, she's a hairdresser so it was cool. She put red highlights in under and I rather like it.. And there was some thinspirational magazines to read at the salon. I forgot how much I like salons, I haven't had my hair done in ages.
So currently I'm sipping green tea and listening to Regina Spektor (what a babe), I'm about to walk to the shops and get groceries for mother dearest. While I'm there I need to pick up some apple cider vinegar ($3) and NO gum. Coz dude, I go through gum like crazy, THREE PACKETS yesterday. And it just makes me want flavour and it makes me hungrier.. and I suppose hunger is meant to be a good feeling, but I can't get TOO hungry lol. OH and it's about 1.30pm and I haven't eaten yet, haven't even thought about it really. Awesome.
Last night I was reading through random "thinspo" blogs with my friend, and we read this girl who just everyday was like "So here is today's plan" and then a few hours later she would repost with "FAIL FAIL FAIL I AM FAT" and it just got tiring and a repetitive and even a little stupid just how little self control she had. I don't think I want to be like that.. :S
Anyway, gotta run. (hahaa run) byeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment