Monday, July 5, 2010

Rules rules everywhere but not a drop to drink?

2100 calories.
Man I'm fat. But at least that's what I'm apparently meant to eat in a day.
Mother made me eat lunch, and I always do this stupidass thing where if I break it once I think "oh I may as well go all out"..
So I had some sugary crap. And I was thinking about having pasta and then I was like "waaaaaaaaait, that's stupid, NO".. So I'm finally feeling kinda hungry, and I LOVE it.
Then I hung out with a friend and we baked cake. I wish that it wasn't normal to make food with people and eat it..
I'm gonna stop chewing gum, it just makes me want food.
I have a new rule, coz I know the idea of me fasting is slightly impossible with parents and friends in my life and of course I don't want to isolate myself.
I will ONLY eat as to not arouse suspicion, and I will eat the BARE MINIMUM.
Cool :)
So tomorrow I'm meeting a friend for lunch at a cafe, I won't go into my mum's work. So I can skip breakfast, and then just get coffee and skip lunch, and then I'm going to yoga with a friend (meaning that stupid me can't avoid it) and then sleeping at hers, so I'll say I already ate and then that means tomorrow can be a successful fast (wooo!)
:D
I saw some thinspo today that REALLY set me back on track..

No comments:

Post a Comment