Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm the hero of the story, don't need to be saved.




Hmmm.
Making cupcakes is not good for those on a diet, ohwell. Made it to like 1700 cals today. But I'm okay with dat. My stomach kinda hurts from eating, which is weird coz I haven't eaten that much . Maybe it's the apple cider vinegar? Ehhh.
Okay, I just thought about this guy I liked a little while ago, like 1-2 months ago.. we sorta had a thing going, and then it just stopped and I don't even know why.
I wasn't bothered, I guess I'm still not, a lot. It just makes me a little bit sad.
Ahh boys and the trouble they impose.
I'm tired. But it's too early to sleep.
I'm bored. But there's nothing to do.
My hair, cupcakes, apple cider vinegar. I recommend it, it REALLY supresses appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment