bahhh. i'm a terrible dieter!
lol - AFTER that, I went to meet my friend at the local cafe. and we were chilling, and then our friend who works at the bakery gave us all this free bakery crap coz he was closing up and they had to chuck it. But i ate like 3 bites of all of it and chucked the rest out :D my friends think i'm a weirdo - ah well. MY FRIEND is so annoying - not coz she's not awesome, but because she ate 2 fruit scrolls, 1 1/2 danishs (ate most of mine), a pizza rope (pizzary pastry thing) and a vege pie. and then we went to her place and she ate about 4 servings of curry. My mum called her mum and made she I got dinner there, but I only took a very tiny amount and spread it out on my plate to make it seem rather large. So I think I got like an extra 300 calories.. 750 for the day yesterday?
That's okay.
TODAY - I had breakfast with my friend's mother because I had to get up early to leave to go to work and my friend was still sleeping. Fortunately they had the cereal I love and I took my vitamins with me to sleep at my friend's house. so I was good for the morning. :) and it was kinda nice. I think I made a good impression on her, she never seemed to like me much in the past. Anyway. 130 cals for brekkie.
Then a little bit of apple slices and like 2 spoons of macaroni at work. So 50 cals. 180 cals altogether. Then I met a friend for lunch - I got two slices of toast with grilled mushrooms and tomato. The toast came with the butter already on rather than a little packet thing! Silly.. So I cut the butter parts off.. and I only ate like 1 slice of toast. Like half of each. So like 150 cals. umm = 330. Oh gosh. My friend thinks I'm insane. Ahh then she gave me four pieces of chocolate - 200 cals. and Peanut butter with bread at her place - 300 cals maybe 400. So altogether. 930 at the most for the day.
UPDATE**
I um had another 500 cals. I feel bad. But it wasn't like NOMNOMNOM binge. it was like, a small amount of cereal, some toast, an apple, and some popcorn. yeah, so 1430 today. Apparently that's healthy weight loss amount? seems like a shitload to me.
I guess that's okay. But I actually have like a massive guilt about it. I guess I shouldn't as I did about 15 minutes of jogging today. Jogging has gotten so much easier since I lost a bit of weight! And I also did another 35 minutes of walking around town / to work / running errands to the shops at work.. And being on my feet at work! So hmm.
Tomorrow I want to keep it really really low as I don't have to go out anywhere and I can do some exercise and stuff - so for breakfast - 160 (cereal w soy milk & and chia) . Lunch - 100 (mushrooms with toast) . Dinner - 80 (soup packet). = 340. oh and maybe some berries but i don't even know if i count them.
Thanks for you comment, and now that you mentioned it, I guess I forgot that the miso soup table was in Asian letters, haha, but I could still tell what was what from the numbers and measurement abbreviations.
ReplyDeleteAnd Kashi's just this food brand. They have cereal (which is what I meant in my post), granola bars, and stuff like that. I think they're known for having a lot of fiber in their foods or something like that. I think it's healthy but not exactly low calorie.
Anyways, I hope we can both stay on track and low cal today!