Monday, July 12, 2010

Forgot to mention!

Yesterday at my work.. See I haven't worked in quite a few weeks, and I saw someone at work who I don't think I've worked with for about month. And I was busy eating a chocolate chip cookie, but I was doing it rather strangely. I would pick off the dough, eat the choc chips and then throw away most of the dough that didn't have choc chips embedded in it.
And he said "you look thinner.. are you on a diet?" I didn't really reply, and then reffering to my cookie eating way, he said "maybe this is why ha".
It was nice to hear someone else comment on my weight. Because after the initial weight loss, all my friends were like "oh my god you've lost so much weight!" and now that's stopped. I REALLY want more comments.
Yeah..
Oh and about tonight, I'm sleeping at a friend's house. I told her that I'm eating dinner with mother so her mum won't make me anything.. but I told my mum I'm having dinner there.
coooolies.

No comments:

Post a Comment