So to start off, I went for a walk! (Obviously) It was about 40 minutes and half of it was uphill. And now I'm sipping my second cup of green tea. I do feel a tad little bit proud of myself. Aha then I see myself.. And then I think "but wait, if I can be this awesome everyday then soon it will reflect in my body". It rained last night, this immediately made me think "Oh no, what if rain prohibits me from exercise!" but it didn't.. apparently the gods (?) love me.. Except I'm atheist, maybe a little TOO atheist. Anyway, the rain left the air really fresh and nice for my walk. Lovely. And also walking early / as soon as I wake makes me NOT want to eat coz instead of "may as well burn off the days calories", it's "I don't want to ruin my hard work!".
I just got a text from my friend, she wants to meet in town at one of our favourite cafes. We have a few. Awesome, town is about a 45 minute walk, and she might even wanna walk there with me (she's into exercise and shit too). So I'll be leaving soon, I'll just get black coffee at the cafe.
Incase you can't tell I'm happier than usual.. Well actually I'm USUALLY happy, but lately have not been due to my terrible bingeing.. silly me.
My computer is fixed, meaning my blog updates will be more frequent (and annoying) as usual.
I'm having this debate with myself over whether or not to drink diet sodas.. I mean, it could be filling and delicious and calorie free. But it could also make me crave sugary crap. Arrghhh I don't know.

I've worked out what food I'm going to be eating this holidays.
Cereal <<>Awesome. I can live of cereal now! And I can buy those little serving size packets so that I can't do that thing where I keep going back to get more.. and I LOVE cereal, it's like my fave food. Rice bubbles, nutri-grain, weet bix, fruity bites.. Ahh <3>
I have 13 days left of these holidays, I have to make my goal of losing 5kg this holidays, 7700 calories in 1kg.. that's 38500 calories I have to burn. Divided by 13, that's 2962 calories a day that I have gotta burn off. Okay that's a tad unrealistic, but I may as well set the bar high. I mean, I've already burned like 350 calories today haven't I? And yoga tonight..
I have GOT to remember that even small amounts of calories count. so when I suddenly go for a binge, and I think "Oh well I've eaten this much, may as well just have another cookie" even if I don't want it that much.. JUST FUCKING DON'T. Because I'll end up paying for it later.. Like 90 calories in a cookie usually, thats like 10 extra minutes of running I'm gonna have to do to burn it off.
Oh shit, gotta run, I'll post this later..
Oh shit, gotta run, I'll post this later..
Hey look, it's now later..
Okay well now it's about 5pm. I just got home, I went to that cafe with my friend.. Unfortunately I was running late and ended up walking the first 20 minutes and then catching a bus the rest of the way. But I walked home, it was tempting to catch a bus, but I ended up running out of bus money anyway ;) I got black coffee with my friend, and she got a banana smoothie. She thought it was weird I was drinking it without milk / sugar. Oh well. I found a whole bunch of stuff I'm gonna start buying. Mmmmmmm food without calories :P I also ended up buying an instant miso soup serving to have tomorrow or another day (30 calories / 40 cents) wow, costs more than the calories in it... Unlike the tempting mars bars at the grocery store (250 calories / 35 cents).. How annoying. I also bought a shitload of gum, even though I said I should stop chewing gum, but I really needed something sweet, can you blame me? I ate one piece of pasta, but that was only coz my friend was eating pasta for lunch and she insisted I try it. I didn't want to be suss. Oh well.
Okay well now it's about 5pm. I just got home, I went to that cafe with my friend.. Unfortunately I was running late and ended up walking the first 20 minutes and then catching a bus the rest of the way. But I walked home, it was tempting to catch a bus, but I ended up running out of bus money anyway ;) I got black coffee with my friend, and she got a banana smoothie. She thought it was weird I was drinking it without milk / sugar. Oh well. I found a whole bunch of stuff I'm gonna start buying. Mmmmmmm food without calories :P I also ended up buying an instant miso soup serving to have tomorrow or another day (30 calories / 40 cents) wow, costs more than the calories in it... Unlike the tempting mars bars at the grocery store (250 calories / 35 cents).. How annoying. I also bought a shitload of gum, even though I said I should stop chewing gum, but I really needed something sweet, can you blame me? I ate one piece of pasta, but that was only coz my friend was eating pasta for lunch and she insisted I try it. I didn't want to be suss. Oh well.
So that's about 2 hours of walking fast / uphill today.. like 1000 calories burnt? Awesome sauce!
So does apple cider vinegar work or is that all just a myth? Argh, it's like 3 dollars at my local grocery, thinking I might try it.
Oh and I figured out why asians are small.. they drink green tea, eat seaweed and fill up on miso soup!.. (kidding about the stereotyping)
Yeah I'm gonna go now. Byeeeeeee.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment