pureed apple and blackcurrant cup - 80
pb&j sandwich - 290
mandarin -20
apple - 70
2 corn cakes - 40
= 620
That is not an actual intake btw - but a plan for tomorrow. I'm going out with this boy tomorrow though, I think we'll be eating. So I'm leaving space and shit. BUT on the plus side, we will be going skating too (burning calories).
God it's actually hard to eat as many calories as I should, because the changes are slow and I don't feel that emptiness I want. I KNOW that I need to eat a low normal amount.
I feel this way because of a few things.that I have learned:
Metabolism WILL slow down and hold onto if your calories go too low - things like the ABC diet don't work. It can permanently damage your metabolism. I was told about someone who starved themselves in college and now has to workout a shit load and eat a small number of calories because the body is fucked up. I DON'T want to be eating nothing but miso soup and berries and puffing it at the gym for the rest of my life. SO I'm going up to like 1200 calories a day.
-The heart needs 12% of the calories (144 cals)
-The kidney needs 12% of the calories (144 cals)
-The Liver needs 23% of the calories (276 cals)
-The brain needs 23% of the calories (276 cals)
-The skeletal muscle needs 30% of the calories (360 cals)
-The heart needs 12% of the calories (144 cals)
-The kidney needs 12% of the calories (144 cals)
-The Liver needs 23% of the calories (276 cals)
-The brain needs 23% of the calories (276 cals)
-The skeletal muscle needs 30% of the calories (360 cals)
Another Reason - You lose half muscle / half fat if you try and lose too quickly. I don't want to lose my muscle, muscle burns more calories and you look better.
My other reasons - I binge if I restrict too much, and that never gets me anywhere. and I don't enjoy feeling sick and cold all the time.
Anywho, that's my choice - anything anyone else chooses is fine, and I support you :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE&feature=avmsc2
Man, she's cool :)
Anywho, that's my choice - anything anyone else chooses is fine, and I support you :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE&feature=avmsc2
Man, she's cool :)
What your writing about the metabolism and stuff sounds logical. And losing muscle is never a good thing. Maybe I have to rethink a few things...
ReplyDeleteAnd unfortunately I cannot see the video. "This video is no longer available in your country." dammit... :P
And thanks for your comment... Now I'm really thinking about going to the gym :)
xoxo