
Oh wow, Jamie Oliver is on masterchef!!!
7:29pm
I'm happy to report that I did not eat, nor was I tempted to.
I didn't look at food and think "yum, chips", I thought "ew, fat"
So that's that. (see, I rhymed)
I had a rehearsal to day, it was boring as all hell, but I guess kept me moving. Everyone there was eating chips, bread, chocolate, lollies.. I did not.
SO after all this time I've finally figured out what really works for me,
green tea for one thing. It makes me not even want food at all.
chai tea, black obviously, no sweetener (still delicious). It makes me A) not want food and B) speeds up metabolism (same for green), so yeah - win
apples - oh my god. so filling and not even hungerfying.
So for the next TWO days, I'm living on tea and water, and jesus christ I'm peeing a lot, I peed like 20 mins ago and now I really needa go again!
And then I'll be living on apples, celery, carrots and tea.. and oh my gosh - berries and mangoes! just thought of that one.
AND then it's my birthday (wooo!). I'll probably have like a cupcake, and a sandwich.
Well, I worked out a plan for my birthday.
Breakfast: 2 weet bix with soy milk, honey and banana (250 cals)
snacks: 1 birthday cupcake (200 cals), 2 apples or more (0 cals), 1 pack vege chips (if hungry, 120 cals), 2 pieces dark soy choc (30 cals)
lunch: 1 peanut butter and honey sandwich (300 cals)
dinner: 2 tacos with lettuce and bean mix (200 cals)
1100 calories total if muffin, chocolate and vege chips are included, they may not be. :)
which would be 350 cals less equalling 750 cals for the day, but still delicious food.
AND THEN, I cut out ALL (well most) carbs, coz carbs = fat.
I'll go protein. So, vegies, peanut butter.. yeahh yeah.
No pasta (not that I ate that anyway)
No cakes (lol neither, well i shouldn't coz im vegan)
No bread (pita bread is alright though)
pshyeah. wish me luck
No comments:
Post a Comment