12:02am
And the fourth day begins! That's 3 days of fasting so far. 7 more to go.
MEALS
Breakfast:
porridge with honey and banana, cup of tea with soymilk and honeym two slices raisin bread / jam or honey on toast, 1 cup of nutri-grain / rice bubbles with soymilk
Lunch:
vegan coconut milk curry, vegetable soup, tofu stir fry, peanut butter sandwich on wholegrain bread or a light bagel with honey or jam, tacos, vege burgers, vegetable laksa, avocado sushi - 2 rolls, salad with apple cider vinegar and sunflower seeds, OR snacks combined
Snacks:
dried banana, fruit and nut bar, vege chips multi pack, apple, carrot sticks and seaweed rice crackers with hummus, bag of cereal, popcorn, licorice
Drinks:
peppermint tea, green tea, black tea /chai tea with soymilk and honey, strawberry and apple juice, chocolate soymilk, hot chocolate, chai latte
Treats:
soy ice cream, dark soy chocolate, vegan banana muffins, vegan pancakes, corn chips and salsa
Okay. So when I've completed my fast, I need to structure myself so I won't be binging my heart out.
Remember - You DON'T want to undo all the hard work you just put in. And your digestive system will be like a baby's. You need to be gentle with it. So, stick to the 5 day plan listed in the blog earlier. But after that, I need structure.
So I think what works well for me is on-off fasting. (One day eating, next day - not)
What the hell do people even need dinner for?
It's crazy.
So, then two weeks with the on-off fasting, and then I think I'll go into small portion meals everyday from the list above.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment