It's raining today.. I love the rain so so so much.
It makes me happy, coz today my high is gone, and i'm feeling a tad guilty, but i'm still feeling overall a happy person..
It's about 9:25pm and I have NOT eaten, and won't. Loads of temptations, but nope.
Mum's being really pushy about me eating, it's getting on my nerves.
So today I've had these things offered:
toast, nut bar, mueslie bar, noodles, hash browns, raspberry licorice bullets, coloured popcorn, hot chips, subway, cookies..
People just keep shoving food in my face!
Silly.
Oh, and my new job is a definite! That's 5 dollars more per hour than i get now, and FREE COFFEE. :D
Anyways, I'm made a list of my fave 'thin' songs. (Even though some aren't actually related to it, they remind me of it)
skeleton song - kate nash
the fear - lily allen
creep - radiohead
paper bag - fiona apple
SO yupp.
Au revoir :)
No comments:
Post a Comment