Monday, June 21, 2010

One day gone by.. Two days gone by!

Not even hungry.
Already two days have gone by.
One more.
And then I'll spend two days filling the hunger with fruit.
And then it's my birthday - have TOTALLY worked out my birthday meal plan. :)
Birthday Meals
breakfast: 2 weet bix (117) with 1 cup soy milk (132), 1 teaspoon honey (20) and half a banana (52) = 321
lunch: half a peanut butter sandwich (94, 70 = 164), half a vegemite, nuttelex sandwich (34, 70 = 104)
= 268
dinner: 2 tacos with lettuce and bean mix
taco shell (50) x 2 = 100, 50 = 150
739 cals total.
And then that leave room for my birthday vegan muffin, and some snacks :)
Not losing, but it'll be maintenance haa.

I've decided a few odd rules I'm going to stick to, no matter what. They work for me coz they're kind of obscure.
- NO breaking veganism, even things like "whey powder or milk powder"
- 5 Second Rule. lol.
- No buying food (waste of money, bad for my waist) (unless it's things like gum, tea, coffee, apple cider vinegar)

Alright, tomorrow, here's my after-school plan. I don't have any commitments, and my friend's are all busy, so I'm gonna head to the health food store and get A) a good walk and B) some "groceries"
Shopping list: apple cider vinegar, lots of 5 mint gum, 2 punnets of strawberries, 1 mango (if available and cheap), maxwell house (espresso shot in a can, if available)

And so on Wednesday, I shall have a mango for breakfast, and take 3 apples, 2 carrots and 1 punnet strawberries for lunch and snacks.

I'm still quite warm, and I even had a cold shower! Woooo, thankyou metabolism for being kind to me :) annnd today, after that last post people then offered me hot chips, cookie dough, licorice, light and tangy chips.. do they want me to be fat? haha probably not. I doubt EVERYONE I know if secretly meeting together, and bringing food to offer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment