Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shut up stupid friend.

Ate yesterday. I did, had some choc crackles, cereal, pancakes, tacos.
I know it sounds like a lot. But I had tiny amounts of each.
And thing is, I get full SO easily that it's actually almost impossible to overeat.
Probably not the healthiest, but I kept it low.
Um and I still had about 1 hour and 20 minutes of walking in. (to the college)
Well, everything was fine until about 3:30pm (I hadn't eaten) until me and my friends were walking back and I had a little outburst at this friend who was pissing me off.
And then he turns to me and says "Have you eaten today?"
I took so long trying to decide whether or not to lie, that he knew.
So he starts talking really loudly and going "Oh she's REALLY grumpy! Oh I know why! Coz she doesn't eat!"
This of course didn't help my aggravation, but I held it in, and then we all departed and I went home and ate.
I think that I won't eat today, but I don't want to make promises that I can not keep.

In other news, I got into a theatre show I auditioned for! One of the leads :D
Awesome.
We have 2 weeks until we start rehearsing (also meaning costume measurements)
I'd like to have quite small measurements, as I'll be stuck at those. Well, I can't get any bigger or they won't fit. ;)

Oh, and the reason my posts have slowed down - computer is broken.. I have to use mother's.
She's rather stingy with it.
I baked food, chocolate crackles, muffins, sticky buns.. I don't even know why. I really enjoy it.
I try a tiny piece of each but I just give them away.
Oh and I'll be going to Sydney on friday! Seeing my aunty, I bet she'll notice how much thinner I am.

Anyway, byebye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment