Thursday, June 10, 2010

RIBS RIBS RIBS

Okay, so what's my favourite part of the human body. THE RIBCAGE.
I love the ribcage. It's beautiful, and you can't even see it on most people.
Not me either :(
I want my ribcage to be there, shown, touchable.

Okay, so when I think about it, I have SO much food, and it's all hanging off my body.
Why the hell do I ever get hungry?
Whenever I want food, I just think "Wait, that would just be adding to the mass amount you already have waiting to be eaten"
And so now, I'm ALWAYS eating, but it's my flesh :D

ONLY ONE MORE HOUR TILL TOMORROW.
I fasted all day successfully, and I WILL have the same success tomorrow.

Also, I just weighed myself, but I have my period and am wearing more clothing.
58.2kg
Still nowhere near my goal. BUT I AM NEVER GOING TO 60 AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment