I hadn't had ANYTHING more.
And I was definitely not planning to, even those noodles.
And then dinner came and mum said "do you want some?" and I said "no"..
and that was all.
And then she cooked me food, forced me to eat, and watched me and made me finish all of it.
I had to stop myself from crying as I ate.
It was 1 small sweet potato, 1 cob of corn, some sauteed mushrooms and some broccoli..
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
I can not stand her, everything I do "rah rah rah". she never shuts up.
Tomorrow, no food.
I just baked some apple cinnamon coffee raisin cup cakes.
I won't eat any.
But I'll give them away.
Ahh, I hate it when my parents force me to eat. so I can totally relate, but what can you do?! basically nothing.... Hope you're better today. no food for me today, too ;)
ReplyDelete