"These are my rules:
No animal products - vegan. ~
Eat every OTHER day (no food for you tomorrow). ~
On eating days - only ONE meal, and in front of people.
No eating while at work. ~
Don't buy food - it's a waste of money. ~
No food after 5pm.
GO TO DANCE CLASS. ~
GO TO YOGA."
- It's been a week today since I posted that, I thought I'd make note of what I stuck to. So things with a '~' next to them, I've stuck to.
5/8 - not too bad.
I think i'm experiencing hunger pain. Like, the feeling of hunger is just sort of your body calling you and being like "yo, feed me!"
But this is actually painful in my stomach. I like the pain, it means my fat will be gone.
MY friend told me that she can really see my weight loss yesterday, she said I look really good and hot. She's awesome and I'm glad. Of course I'm not done.
Is it wrong of me to enjoy watching others eat because it makes me feel strong? I hope not. At first, it was difficult watching them eat, I wanted to as well. "Why do THEY get to eat???" But then I looked at them and realised that they are paying the price, they have too much fat on their bodies. They say that hunger AND desire for food goes away after the third day of fasting. Well, I think mine's gone because food is not interesting me. AT ALL.
You know what I do, when I want food? I smell the cookie jar, the smell is delicious, and it's like getting high off it. I did that last night too, with the chips my friend's were eating, I just smelt them.
These are the foods that seem to control my binging. I ALWAYS binge on these..
Okay:
Peanut butter, Bread, Chips, Soy ice cream
Wow, writing this list made me realise how many foods I actually refuse to touch.
For one thing, I'm vegan, so that cuts out a shit load.
But I absolutely REFUSE deep fried food, pastas / pizzas and soft drink of any kind.
I had a dream last night, that the hunger overcame me, and that I binged on heaps.
Then I woke up and I was really worried until I realised that I was okay. It scared me.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment