
Has a large soy milk chai-hot chocolate takeaway. :)
I just realised how different my posts are to most of the "pro whatever"(I really don't know what to call it, always causes conflict) people's posts.
See, most of them are REALLY sad and hateful on themselves, and SOME of mine are like that but most are positive.
See, I don't see the point in losing weight / being thin if in the end all it does is make you unhappy.
I know that not eating enough and being tired can make me really sad and moody, but in the end it does overall make me happier. When I'm maintaining I'm a very happy person.
I just HATE negativity, it seems so unnecessary.
I mean, really, how lucky are we as people??
The other night I had a nightmare;
I was born into an undeveloped country where people are constantly starving (in a REALLY BAD way), everyone has poverty and they have to work all the time and drink muddy water.
It really frightened me, I think when I grow up I really want to do something about it. Never thought I'd be 'that' guy (girl).
Haha, I have strange nightmares, like my nightmares about binging.
Anyway, so today after school I went to my favourite cafe, it is sort of like the cafe of my teenage years. It's very hippie, it's got all these couches and weird artwork. And half of it is a gallery, where local artists display their work.
I intended to go by myself and read this new book I borrowed from my neighbour (she has a massive book collection) but ran into some friends, it was nice.
So today, I had a FOURTH different friend comment on my weight loss, it does make me happy, but then again it makes me think "so you noticed how fat I was?"..
FOOD: So today I decided to eat, I KNOW that when I go to my friend's house tonight I will be eating coz that's the way it works at her's. Everyone always eating there.
I didn't want to be starved.
I snacked all day, on fruit and tea mainly. They fill me up major time.
I don't think I went over 1500 which is maintaining, but not losing :\
Anyways, <3
No comments:
Post a Comment